Livesense Inc. does business in Internet media, following a Business Philosophy of “Happiness Begetting Happiness.” In the conducting of our business activities, Livesense understands that it is our social responsibility to handle personal information appropriately. We carry out this responsibility by doing the following.
1.Obtaining, using and providing personal information
Personal information that Livesense handles in all its businesses, and personal information about our employees, are obtained, used and provided only as appropriate. We do not as a rule handle personal information beyond what is necessary to achieve the specific purpose for using it. If it is necessary to handle personal information beyond what is necessary to achieve the specific purpose for using it, we obtain the permission in advance from the person in question.
2.Laws, guidelines and norms on personal information
Livesense honors all laws as well as guidelines and other norms established by the Japanese government in respect to personal information.
3.Safe management of personal information
Livesense takes reasonable preventive and corrective measures against unauthorized access to personal information and against leaks, loss, destruction, tampering, etc., of personal information.
4.Complaints and inquiries on personal information
Livesense responds promptly to complaints and inquiries on personal information.
5.Initiatives to protect personal information (personal information protection management system)
Livesense continuously reviews and improves its personal information protection initiatives to ensure that such protections are appropriate.
Contacts concerning personal information protection policy
Daisuke Katsura, Personal Information Protection Supervisor
Handling and notification of personal information subject to disclosure
1.The business handling personal information
2.Purpose for using personal information subject to disclosure
Personal information is obtained directly from the person in question in the following situations.
(1) When we answer or advise customers in response to inquiries
(2) When we contact or give notice to customers
(3) When we verify the identity of customers of a business operated by Livesense Inc.
(4) When an enterprise registered with a business operated by Livesense Inc. browses personal information
(5) When personal information is provided to a financial institution to make payment of monetary gifts, cash back, etc.
(6) When confirming customer registration
(7) When contact is made concerning questionnaires, campaigns or other information
(8) Personal information obtained directly from the person in question may also, with suitable protective measures, be entrusted to a third party for the purposes of a business operated by Livesense Inc.
Personal information is obtained indirectly from the person in question in the following situations.
(1) When telemarketing information, etc., is obtained from a contractor and used for telemarketing
(2) When obtaining personal information of a responsible staff member of an enterprise by telemarketing and using it for enterprise management
(3) When personal information of job applicants obtained from an employment site is used to hire human resources at Livesense Inc.
(4) When obtaining personal information such as photos, names, etc., contained in contracted advertising content and using it in advertising on a Livesense Inc. site
3.Providing personal information
Persons may provide their own personal information voluntarily to Livesense Inc.
Persons who do not agree to provide their own personal information may not use any site operated by Livesense Inc.
4.Request for disclosure, etc.
Persons may request disclosure, etc., of personal information subject to disclosure as follows.
(1) Where to send request for disclosure, etc.
Customer Inquiry Office Supervisor, Livesense Inc.
Address: 5th Floor, Shin-meguro Tokyu Building, 2-25-2 Kamiosaki, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
(2) How requests for disclosure, etc., are received
Requests for disclosure, etc., should be directed to us by telephone or directly in person at the above office.
(3) Proof of identity
If making your request by telephone, please provide your name, telephone number and email address as proof of identity. If making your request directly in person at the above office, you must present a driver’s license, passport or other identification as proof of identity.
There is no fee. Any changes in fees will be announced in advance.
(5) Requests for disclosure, etc., by an agent
Persons requesting disclosure, etc., as a legal representative of the person in question, a minor or an adult ward will please present the following documents.
・A document that confirms power of legal representation (official copy of family register; if a person with parental authority, a copy of the person’s insurance card with the name of the dependent on it is also acceptable)
・One copy of a document that confirms the identity of the legal representative (a copy of the legal representative’s driver’s license or health insurance card)
If the person requesting disclosure, etc., is a representative specifically authorized to do so
・One copy of the authorization letter
・One copy of a document that confirms the identity of the representative (a copy of the representative’s driver’s license or health insurance card)
5.Filing complaints concerning the handling of personal information subject to disclosure
Please address complaints or inquiries concerning the handling of personal information subject to disclosure to the following.
Contacts concerning personal information
・Customer Inquiry Office Supervisor, Livesense Inc.